Skip to main content

What should I buy for gaming?

 Get a PC, brother. Those are real gaming machines!

Do not be like me and make a mistake in buying consoles or laptops. And yeah, mobile phones do not provide hardcore gaming experiences.

I currently have a pretty nasty laptop, with which I can thankfully run games like World of Warcraft, DotA 2 and other good games, with minimum specs. Also, I got bored with my New Nintendo 3DS XL & my Sony Play Station. They feel too outdated and most games are linear and boring.

Unfortunately, I have not had a PC since I was 7, but I used to play in gaming cyber cafes and my mates houses. Also my laptops did do a good job, during my travel days.

The benefits of PC is vast. You will learn many things. I’ll list a few:

  • PC Games are cheap. Plus you get bundles, free giveaways, seasonal discounts, STEAM benefits and various company sales and various cost efficient offers. This is due to the vast competition in the PC Gaming industry.
  • You don’t have to pay to play multiplayer games on PC. Unlike Xbox Live & Play Station Plus monthly subscription fees, to use your own paid internet, most PC games allow free multiplayer gaming (not counting subscription fees for MMORPGs).
  • There are lots of genres available to PC. RTS, RPG, MMORPG, MOBA and every other existing genre of games!
  • Keyboards and mice offer speed, accuracy, and complexity benefits that controllers simply can’t match. There’s a reason the Counter-Strike and Civilization series exploded on PCs, but fizzled when they attempted to leap to consoles: Handling them with a controller just isn’t the same. The inherent advantages of a keyboard and mouse have led strategy games and simulations to carve out a niche on PCs. Witness XCOM 2 and Cities: Skylines, two notable recent PC exclusives.
  • You can play your games however you want to play them. Many PC gamers swear by the keyboard and mouse, but you can just as easily play many games with a gamepad if you’d like. You can add more hardware to the PC, if you wanna get the feel of a joystick.
  • MODS - Are you bored of the game and the way that characters look? Tired of doing the same stuff, with same tools, weapons and enemies? Try MODS. With these files, you can change gameplay, graphics, models, sounds and loads of other stuff. And yeah MODS are free now!
  • Also, when you have a PC, you can run Emulators. These softwares, can emulate any console you want. You can play most console games on the PC now! If you like, you can also attach a gamepad of your choice (I play PSP games with an X-Box One contoller).

Popular posts from this blog